System Reporting to Data Set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thousandbuckle

Contributor
Hello all, running FreeNAS 9.10. I am wanting to store the system reporting data to the system data set and in the documentation it states that the reporting data can be saved to the system data set. I have made the change as indicated in the documentation but where can I access and see the report data in the system data set now?

Reporting data is saved, making it possible to view and monitor usage trends over time. By default, reporting data is saved to /data/rrd_dir.tar.bz2 and is preserved across system upgrades and at shutdown. To instead save this data to the system dataset, check the Reporting database box in System → System Dataset.

danb35

Hall of Famer
where can I access and see the report data in the system data set now?
It's in the Reporting screens in the web GUI. I'm not aware of any other way to directly access that data, unless you want to download the .rrd files and play with them manually.

Thousandbuckle

Contributor
I am aware of the Reporting GUI but I am trying to find and navigate to the file that has the reporting history. Not sure what the path is to the file when I enabled the option to save to data set.

Status
Not open for further replies.