Switch windows and then having to re-login again

Ppriorfl

Dabbler
I am accessing truenas scale often from my ipad. If I switch away from the GUI window (running in safari) to another program (frequently my password manager) and then come back, it seems to disconnect and makes me log back in again, which then seems to kill the process I was working on. I’m not closing the window, just switching apps. This does not occur on any other pages I log into. I am connected via VPN remotely, but don’t think that has any effect as it’s a router based VPN.

So for example, I’m trying to install an app, I get to creating a username and password so I open my password manager and create it there, but then when I come back I see the truenas scale login page again and when I login the app install is gone and I’m back at apps again.

Is there a security setting or somethingI can do to stop this “window lost focus, log me out” activity?

Ppriorfl

Dabbler
Seems like this is different from the standard time out - maybe not. But literally in the time it takes to open password manager, copy and come back (less than a minute) it will make me log back in. Is that the same as what is being requested there? That seems more like the standard time out (and I'm not sure where that is configured if at all).

Davvo

MVP