TrueNas Scale 22.12.1 Cannot login to Nextcloud 26 and cannot reset password

robotalec

Cadet
Hello, I am having an issue where after using a docker pull to get nextcloud (as my internet is not fast enough to not have the main install time out) I cannot login to next cloud admin. I set a custom password in the settings and it starts up and I can get to the login screen but the password it had by default and the password I set both do not work. I have tried resting the password in occ with su -m www-data -c 'php $(pwd)/occ user:resetpassword admin' which seems to reset a password but does not reset the admin password for logging into the webpage. I have tried several re-installs and have tried turning on ffmpreg and turning it off but nothing seems to work. I had it work at one point on Nextcloud 25.0.4 but due to an blackout the drives got corrupted and I had to start over(luckly nothing was yet saved so it was not a big deal) but Now Nextcloud 26 is the version it tries to install and I cannot get into it at all. Any ideas on what I need to do or what the password could poissibly be I spent last 3 hours googling for passwords but none of them work.

robotalec

Cadet
What I also found is I am about 1-2 minutes to slow for main download as I will get Failed to pull image "nextcloud:26.0.0": rpc error: code = Unknown desc = context deadline exceeded and when i time the download through docker pull it is 3-4 minutes to complete. This download deadline is really screwing me over as it is the reason I have to download manually most of the things I want are just a minute too long to download causing me to manually download them. Also is there a way to chan ge the offical download form 26 to 25.0.4 again? I had success with that version and want to try it again but cannot.

robotalec

Cadet
Okay I found something that worked apparently having the username admin in the setup breaks it changing it to something else got it to work and I can login and such. No idea why this would happen and no idea what I would need to even look at log wise to try to figure it out.