Stuck Booting... after 11.2-U6 Update

Nightscar

Dabbler
Hello all,
So I have had a FreeNAS server up and running for a while now (few years).
Today I saw there was an update for Freenas, so I went to update from I believe it was 11.2-U2.
and now FreeNAS is stuck at a blue highlighted Booting...

So after looking at the documentation I went into the Boot Environment and tried back peddling a few version but all still seam to lead to the blue highlight Booting...
I figured maybe the USB I have FreeNAS on finally took a crap, so using a fresh new USB stick I did a fresh install of 11.2-U6.
Unfortunately I am still stuck on the blue highlighted Booting...

So at this point in time I'm pretty much at a loss, I am not exactly sure what to do or what to try.. could be my motherboard? RAM? CPU? not sure.
any tips?
Thank you

Nightscar

Dabbler
Update:
Ok I feel dumb now..
Seams the (Booting...) is a video output bug or something .. even though it sticks on that screen.. FreeNAS still loads up and runs fine.
I use the Brave browser and for few minutes I wasn't able to click on any of the categories in the left hand panel.. but.. now I can?? weird.
I don't know if it was / is the browser I am using to remote to FreeNAS or if there was still some loading to do.. *shrug*

But my advice to anyone with the same issue with the Booting... freeze, log into FreeNAS however you normally do and see if it's up and running 1st before dismantling your system like I just did for the past 4 hours.
Also if you are having issues clicking on anything in the left hand panel as I was.. just right click and open in new tab.. that seamed to work.. but then it all went back to normal after a few minutes for me anyway ..

Thank you for giving your advice. Appreciate your efforts.

- Smack
I've the same problem. Freenas is working well even if the a blue highlighted Booting... appear on the console after starting.
The problem is due passing from 9. version to 11 version of SO.
No way to install from scratch from .iso file 11.3 becuase the console is blind and it's impossible to give commands.
Finally on same HW (Asrock N3150B-ITX FW 1.60 8Gb RAM) it's possible to install a Freenas 9... revision, not the following versions.
It seems a bug on video driver of Freenas
Hope somebody will provide a patch.
cheers

Definitively it's possible to install from scratch up to vs 11.1-RELEASE, but 11.2-RELEASE and 11.3-RELEASE.
Suppose the problem belong from a switch on video settings when booting procedure starts.