SSH Keyscan broken

Status
Not open for further replies.

fullspeed

Contributor
I just updated to the very latest Freenas because of the replication fixes i've been eagerly waiting. I updated both my push and my pull.

I went to re-create my replication but now "SSH Key scan" does not work for the first time.

It just turns grey and never completes, I see no errors on either side. Anyone else experiencing this?

D

dlavigne

That's possible as there was a keyscan change in this update. Anything at all in /var/log/messages? As a sanity check, you can ping the other system and its SSHD is running?

fullspeed

Contributor
That's possible as there was a keyscan change in this update. Anything at all in /var/log/messages? As a sanity check, you can ping the other system and its SSHD is running?

They are fresh off a update and reboot so everything is running, I just double checked and SSHD is running on push and pull.

I have a tail -f messages on both sides and nothing gets dumped into the logs at all, SSH Key Scan just goes grey and never does anything.

D

dlavigne

Please create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org that includes that info and post the issue number here.

fullspeed

Contributor
Status
Not open for further replies.