SOLVED Sonarr webGUI unreachable after jail IP change

Status
Not open for further replies.

NigelNoFriends

Explorer
Hi Team,

First off - this is not the json-plugin issue that many (inc. myself) have experienced.

This began after I got a new router today - changing the IP of the jail. DCHP stopped working on the jail - just wouldn;t assign an IP, so I has to turn it off and do it manually. I've messed about with system and jail reboots, but only way the plugin will run is if I use manual IP. I've also tried with and without a DHCP reservation on my router, but doesn't seem to have an effect.
No firewall problem - all other plugins on the FNAS work fine (though I did try port forwarding the sonarr - 8989 - port just to see...no dice)

The plug in appears to be running fine from the FreeNAS gui perspective. I can switch it on and off OK in the installed plugins page. The icon is displayed properly in the expanded plugin tree on the left of the FreeNAS gui - when I click on it, it gives me the pop to say where I can view sonarr, and the huperlink sends me to the correct IP.

I can't see anything useful in the logs. By all accounts, FreeNAS thinks it's running properly. However, when I go to the IP:8989 webaddress, I get the "This site can't be reached 192.168.1.110 refused to connect" web error page.

I'm reluctant to start over with a new jail as I've got an extensive list setup in sonarr, and would prefer not to spend the time it takes to mat everything again. I can't recall whether there is a backup (does sonarr create backups automatically/periodically? If so, where?) - I know, slack - so can't fall back on that.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers.

NigelNoFriends

Explorer
...solved itself after a few reboots.

Status
Not open for further replies.