SOLVED Snapshot replication - no size (etc) columns

TN22

Dabbler
Yesterday I finally got my "backup" Scale machine up and running, and set up a pull job on it to replicate from my primary Scale box (both the same version, currently running angelfish.) The replication job completed successfully, and I see about the same amount of space used on the new box as the main one, same volumes, etc. However, the snapshots tab on the new box doesn't have any data w/r/t snapshot size, date created, etc. Is that normal?

I set the pull job up to do a full filesystem replication for the DATA volume (named the same on both machines,) with a regex matcher of .* so that it would pull all snapshots.

Should I just be looking for specific snapshots instead of pulling them all? (I'd hoped to have a bunch of snapshots copied over in case of a malware attack/etc.) Should that instead be achieved by pulling specific snapshots from the primary box, and then doing snapshots of that data on the backup one?

artlessknave

Wizard
er. did you enable extra columns?

TN22

Dabbler
Urg...nope, I completely forgot about having to hit the gear icon for them to display :/ Thank you for pointing me in the right direction!

artlessknave

Wizard
welp. easy solution then!