SMB Share can't connect to more than one client

RavenNAS

Dabbler
Hey all,

I have been trying to figure out why my shares will only mount to one PC at a time. If I try to mount another PC with the same user and password it will tell me the password is incorrect. Even though I can connect to other SMB shares, just not the one the other computer is using. Until I disconnect it, then the other computer will be able to use it. Why not at the same time?

I have tried following other forum posts, deleting windows saved credentials, making sure guest was off, turning on/off smb service, etc...

Breakdown,
I have 2 shares,
-DataDrive
-SOTF

Computer A win10home (main computer, usually had both shares mounted to it)
Computer B win11pro (new pc, currently has DataDrive share mounted to load files)
Computer C win10home (a laptop that I had tried to mount too for testing)

Both Shares are not root directory, the dataset is owned by apps, which has a user in its group. that user name is not used on the computers. So I always choose to "login with different credentials"

So Computer A had both shares mounted to it. Then I needed "DataDrive" on Computer B. Computer B would tell me "incorrect password" until I disconnected the share from computer A, it then mounted to B. After that I tired to re-mounting "DataDrive" to A, just to get "incorrect password" again. So I disconnected SOTF from A (knowing it uses the same user), and mounted it again. It worked. Same user, same password. But I can't use any share on more than one computer.