Shop for Mikrotik switch CRS305-1G-4S+IN (preferably Germany)

ChrisRJ

Wizard
I am in the market for a small SFP+ switch and the Mikrotik CRS305-1G-4S+IN seems a pretty good fit.

It seems, however, that none of my usual sources have it. Can someone perhaps recommend a shop for this device, preferably in Germany?

Thanks!

chuck32

Guru
When I was looking at the switch some time ago, availability was already bad.

I think your limited to getic or esus it, with the latter being a little bit more expensive but it seems to have stock in Germany.

But I guess you already found these two.

thomas-hn

Explorer
I bought multiple times at omg.de and was fully satisfied with their service. In case they have something not on stock (which is most times the case), contact them and they give you a very good estimation about when the article will be available.

LarsR

Guru
mindfactory.de also has mikrotik switchted and Router listed in their online shop

Edit: Amazon has also some Listings for mikrotik

asap2go

Patron
When I was looking at the switch some time ago, availability was already bad.

I think your limited to getic or esus it, with the latter being a little bit more expensive but it seems to have stock in Germany.

But I guess you already found these two.
Getic also has some in stock and sells them over amazon.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Stock was very iffy until mid-January, but that seems to be mostly resolved. I suspect it'll be a while before less-focused shops get them, though, as Mikrotik seems to be shipping them in the mid-hundred units at a time. Assembled in the EU, too, which is nice.

ChrisRJ

Wizard
Thanks to all of you for the feedback!

chuck32

Guru
@ChrisRJ and whoever else is in the market in Germany. Amazon has it available for 135 Eur with prime delivery ;)