Scale 22.12.1 Web UI Stalls

WDBlue

Dabbler
I just updated to TrueNAS 22.12.1 as soon as it was released. I have experienced several Web UI stalls where when I hit F5 to refresh the screen, it goes to a blank screen and then times out. The browser will give me a notice that the site has timed out. I have tried to use a different browser only to have it do the same thing and time out. I have restarted my laptop that is connecting to the TrueNAS and then try to go to the Web UI and it again times out. I have searched online fore a resolution on the Web UI issue. I have seen others say to restart services. I have followed those directions, yet the Web UI does not come back up. The only way that I seem to be able to get the Web UI back is to restart the TrueNAS. BTW, when the Web UI is not responding, I am also not able to ping the server from my laptop.

I am certain that this is not an issue with the server specs, but I will post here just to prevent the questions that are sure to come.
This is a Dell R730xd24 with the following:
512 GB of ECC RAM
24 1.2 TB Drives in Raid Z2
2 x Intel Xeon E5-2640 v3 Processor (2.6 GHz, 8C, 20MB Cache)
1 x PERC H730 1GB NV Cache Lvl 0-60 Mini Mono RAID
1 x Dell Intel I350 Quad Port 1GbE Network Daughter Card

If anyone is able to assist, I can would be appreciative of that.

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
Can you confirm it was working with 22.12.0... update, no changes and then you have an issue?

WDBlue

Dabbler
I had been running 22.12.0 for nearly a month with no issues, then once I upgraded to 22.12.1 , I began experiencing the issues I mentioned above. I made no changes other than the upgrade to the version of TrueNAS

morganL

Captain Morgan
Administrator
iXsystems
I had been running 22.12.0 for nearly a month with no issues, then once I upgraded to 22.12.1 , I began experiencing the issues I mentioned above. I made no changes other than the upgrade to the version of TrueNAS
Please report a bug.... I haven't heard of anything similar.