SOLVED SABNZBd: can't see the (download)folders in Windows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milus Junod

Cadet
Hi every one,

I'm new to FreeNAS (and to Linux). I've been playing around with it for a week now.

I have installed FreeNAS 9.2.1.8 succesfully, as well as the Plex plugin.
(I have created a volume and dataset, added storage, activated CIFS and added a share. In explorer I can see the dataset and can create folders within it. It al works fine!)

Next thing I wanted to do was set up SAB. So I installed the plugin.
Created a dataset 'downloads' within the pluginjail mnt/VOLUME1/PLUGINJAILS/sabnzbd_1/downloads (but not sure if this dataset was really needed) , added storage (connected the storage outside the jail to the jail; see pics), configured SAB and started downloading.
All went fine. After downloading SAB moved the file from incomplete to complete.
But I can't see these folders in my Windows Explorer!! I have tried a lot of things (shares, permissions, new plugin install), but I really haven't got the faintest idea any more how to solve this problem. (I sure it's something really simple, but I just can't figure it out.)

I searched the forums, I tried to find a tutorial on YouTube, like the many good ones for Plex, but I couldn't find a step bij step guide for SAB (on Freenas 9x).

Help much appreciated!

Thx, Milus
FreeNAS volumes.JPG
jails.JPG
jailstorage.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.