RSS Script for Transmission

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diesel7926

Cadet
Hi Everyone, I was hoping someone might be able to help me out. I am trying to figure out the easiest way to setup an automatic download from an rss feed for a particular uploader on a torrent site.(this is not a tv show or movie, it is a 2 types of races that are uploaded. I was hoping to be able to setup a filter as both races are always titled consistently, How would I go about setting something like this up as I know transmission in freenas doesn't seem to have a built rss downloader. And from what I have read flexget isnt supported in 9.3 anymore? Hoping someone can help me out, I am a quick learner but I don't even know where to start with this. Thanks in advance for any help!

Diesel7926

Cadet
not exactly the way I hoped to but I am running 2 instances of Transmission with seperate jails using flexget for each one and having completed downloads sent to a single folder. I would prefer to run 1 jail with 1 transmission and I figured out how to use flexget for the rss feed but I have no idea how to make a script to sort the 2 different races into separate folders once it is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.