"REPORTS" Gone after new boot environment was created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guy,
I hope I am not reporting this again, but I didn't find it reported already.Here is what happens on new freenas 9.3 install on USB:

After everything was installed and setup before even creating a pool I decide to try to make a "snapshot" or new boot environment before make pools or other changes. I did made new boot environment fine , but after that this is how my reports changed.(see pic) and stay after reboot.

P.S. Is funny instead of helping me , this attempt for make snapshot-boot environment will bring me back to format and new install.I would be a nice feature otherwise.

Attachments

• boot enviroment.PNG
    boot enviroment.PNG
    32.7 KB · Views: 265
D

dlavigne

Does this also happen on 9.10? If so, create a bug report at bugs.freenas.org and post the issue number here.

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Make sure system->"System Dataset" has not changed/is set to the correct thing---that's where that information is stored. Perhaps this is a bug---when you created a new boot environment, did the system dataset move for some reason?

After give it some time after that then came back. I would assume there was some sort of reset done when boot environment was created , but after few minutes they appear again. It could be normal thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.