Repeated message during initial setup after install obfuscates NCURSES menu

I'm running into an issue on the initial setup of TrueNAS SCALE (I used the TrueNAS-SCALE-22.02.2.iso) I get the string below repeatedly printed to the terminal during the initial setup process. If I hit enter I can briefly see the menu of options to select things to configure if I pick one to configure by pressing a number and return this message continues to be printed which obscures the NCURSES interface used to do the config making it essentially unusable.

```
sysrq: HELP : loglevel(0-9) reboot(b) crash(c) terminate-all-tasks(e) memory-full-oom-kill(f) kill-all-tasks(i) thaw-filesystems(j) sak(k) show-backtrace-all-active-cpus(1) show-memory-usage(m) nice-all-RT-tasks(n) poweroff(o) show-registers(p) show-all-timers(q) unraw(r) sync(s) show-task-states(t) unmount(u) force-fb(v) show-blocked-tasks(w) dump-ftrace-buffer(z)
```
I was testing an install on a rather old laptop so this may have something to do the peculiarities of my hardware.

I'm new here - is this worth a bug report?

Samuel Tai

Never underestimate your own stupidity
Unless your laptop boots via UEFI and has at least 16 GB of RAM, you're not going to get much traction with a bug report.

Unless your laptop boots via UEFI and has at least 16 GB of RAM, you're not going to get much traction with a bug report.
Ah sounds like the minimum memory requirement is probably the issue then it can do UEFI but it's only got 8Gigs of RAM