Read-Only Error on Torrent Clients

Morbius76

Cadet
I've had Qbittorrent setup for over a year with no issues, last night I updated to the latest bluefin release and for some reason now I cannot download anything new. Every torrent I try comes up with the errored message. Previously started torrents before the update still run fine but new ones won't.

This is the message from the Log
File error alert. Torrent: "ubuntu-23.10.1-desktop-amd64.iso". File: "/completed/ubuntu-23.10.1-desktop-amd64.iso". Reason: "ubuntu-23.10.1-desktop-amd64.iso mkdir (/completed/ubuntu-23.10.1-desktop-amd64.iso) error: Read-only file system"

Tried installing Transmission to see if it was Qbit but it comes up with the same error. I can access and move/delete files from the same dataset that is setup as SMB.

I have edited the dataset and set the Read-Only option from inherit to Off and this hasn't changed anything. ACL has the User apps with full control. Have tried changing the installed Storage Configuration to a different mounted folder with the same result.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    259.4 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    335.8 KB · Views: 49
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    185.8 KB · Views: 49
  • ACL.JPG
    ACL.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 54

Morbius76

Cadet
And somehow the problem resolved itself. Reinstalled Qbit again for the 4th time and di nothing different than the previous two times and somehow it's working now.