Problems with the latest sabnzbd plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovizii

Patron
I updated my sabnzbd plugin to the latest 2.2.0 version. Since then, most downloads to not get unpacked. I checked my sabnzbd config made sure all looked as it had before, still some downloads work properly, some don't.

So I tried manually doing a par2verify 123.par2 then unrar e somedownloaded file and "most" of them unpack, get picked up by sonarr, done.

Some on the other hand, give me this error when unpacking:

Code:
WARNING: Cannot change attributes of 123.s04e13-e14.720p.hdtv.x264-ctu.mkv
Extracting  123.s04e13-e14.720p.hdtv.x264-ctu.srt					OK
All OK

And as a result there is no .mkv file present.

I'm doing this from inside the jail: jexec jail_IP tcsh

I also permanently see this warning which I don't understand since there isn't an option to change perms on this particular folder inside sabnzbd:
Cannot change permissions of /mnt/downloads/incomplete

P.S. Permissions are set for group writeable and generally everything works.

###edit###
I have now found the latest sabnzbd plugin update from 2 days ago and am giving it a go. Added a new episode, sabnzbd finished the downlaod and properly postprocessed it by checking with par2 files then unpacking it. Sonarr picked it up and moved it as its supposed to do. Seems this latest update fixed my initial issues.

Still not sure what to do with those finished download lying around. I even did a su media as that is the user who owns the /mnt/downloads/folders used by sabnzbd. Still getting the occasional "cannot change attributes" issue when unpacking :-(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.