Problem Loading Kernel Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

brando56894

Wizard
I'm setting up Apache 2.4 on my FreeNAS 9.3 box to use for reverse proxies for all of my Usenet apps (sickrage, couchpotato, nzbget, etc...) and also to host my own NewzNab setup. Everything was working fine until I started messing around with apache and trying to run the reverse proxies and the actual newznab site over the same port (80) but on different directories. Something happened when I was trying to set IP aliases so I decided to restart the jail, now Apache won't work at all.

I found this thread which is pretty much my problem. I tried enabling the 'http ready' accept filter but I get this error kldload: can't load accf_data: Operation not permitted, noticing from that thread that the module isn't included by default, I copied over the modules from the FreeBSD 9.3 ISO to /boot/kernel in my jail, but I still get the same error message.

Edit: If I load the modules outside of the jail, they're accepted. When I restart apache inside of the jail, I don't have any errors relating to the modules in question. Since the base system is read only, how can I make this persistent?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.