Porting RAIDZ1 pool to new hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Black Ninja sees value in them, that's his perogitive.

If the link I share in post #38 (which is actual picture of my Monoprice usb cable) don't bother you at all, and getting another one from the same people is the fix for this - Then be my guest :smile:)))

If the Black Ninja sees value in them, that's his perogitive.

I agree ! If you don't see the value you shouldn't waste your money and that is perfectly fine. I am always for the freedom to chose. If you have the freedom to buy what you like, then nobody can rip you off. The rip off starts when you don't have an option.
Having a choice is the best way for everybody the way I see it.

Robert Trevellyan

Pony Wrangler
It seems a bit unreasonable to dismiss a supplier as "crap" based on a single cable being corroded "after sitting in my car for a year".

It seems a bit unreasonable to dismiss a supplier as "crap" based on a single cable being corroded "after sitting in my car for a year".

I don't dismiss them. Even crap has it's place on the market.:smile:

But the thing is: I didn't show one item that was broken, so one could argue that perhaps one of a million breaks. But this shows how and what it was made of. If they didn't use a real gold for plating , but use their special "monoprice gold" what difference does it make if it's single item I had a thousand ? You think they would be different in quality ?

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
I agree. I have bought almost all of my cables from Monoprice and find them to be superior on a per dollar basis to any other option.

Full disclosure: I have several hundred shares of Blucora stock, which is the parent company of Monoprice.

Well, I don't have shares of Monoprice or Monster, I only share my experience with the Monoprice product. Take it "AS-IS":smile:

P.S. You got what you paid for.

Status
Not open for further replies.