Plugin Install Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie

Cadet
Hi

I want to download and install plugins, but FreeNAS 9.10 can't load the plugins, so I decided to download it manually and I clicked on the upload button, but every time I get an error "Unable to find templates". I did a clean installation of FreeNAS 9.10. Everything else works just fine, but I did not set up a jail.

Please help me!
Thank you! :smile:

Mirfster

Doesn't know what he's talking about

Mirfster

Thanks for the reply! Honestly I think that I am doing something wrong here, but must I wait for a new version?
TBH, I am not sure if you are doing anything "wrong" since I don't really use jails. However, since there is a current SSL Certificate Issue; I am presuming that FreeNAS wants to download the Templates and can't due to the Certificate needed to be corrected. This should all happen on the "other end" so really once it is corrected, there should not be anything you need to do on your side.

Robbie

Cadet
TBH, I am not sure if you are doing anything "wrong" since I don't really use jails. However, since there is a current SSL Certificate Issue; I am presuming that FreeNAS wants to download the Templates and can't due to the Certificate needed to be corrected. This should all happen on the "other end" so really once it is corrected, there should not be anything you need to do on your side.
Ok thanks, so I must just wait until it is corrected? Do you face the same problem?

Mirfster

Ok thanks, so I must just wait until it is corrected? Do you face the same problem?
Nope, but that is due to me not using jails. As well, I have not tried to update recently either. Will to check for updates and apply them once I see any news that the Certificate Issue has been resolved though.

Robbie

Cadet
Nope, but that is due to me not using jails. As well, I have not tried to update recently either. Will to check for updates and apply them once I see any news that the Certificate Issue has been resolved though.
Ok thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.