Plugin disappeared after new freenas installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

kondisz

Dabbler
Hi,

I was forced to prepare new installation of freenas, because when I clone pendrive with freenas then pendrive was damaged. After a new installation, the jail (nextcloud) are visible and automatically starts and runs. Unfortunately, nextcloud is not visible in the plugins tab - is it possible to add this installation manually?

Attachments

• plugins.PNG
    plugins.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 365
  • jails.PNG
    jails.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 342

danb35

Hall of Famer
The information about installed plugins would be saved in your config file--didn't you upload the config onto your new installation? If not, you can recover it out of your .system dataset; it should be at /var/db/system/configs-(longhexnumber).

kondisz

Dabbler
Unfortunately dataset was on the same pendrive :( At the moment it is already on a safe place. This solution is not possible for me :(

danb35

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately dataset was on the same pendrive
That might have something to do with why the drive died. But are you sure? I thought FreeNAS automatically put the .system dataset on your pool once you created a pool. Did you move it back?

kondisz

Dabbler
I've dealt with this in a different way :). I moved the data and reinstalled the plugin - less nerves and time spent on it

Status
Not open for further replies.