Plug-ins not showing up in GUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stal00se

Dabbler
I am running FreeNAS-9.3-STABLE-201509022158. Everything except for the plug-ins is set up and working fine. The plug-ins are not displaying in the GUI. I have a static IP set up for the Freenas, and can ping outside websites etc. My router is supplying DNS and DHCP. Have not had time to set up my Hyper-v server as yet. Any suggestions as to why I am not seeing the plug-ins would be greatly appreciated. I was hoping to set up Plex this weekend

TheDubiousDubber

Contributor
So when you click on the plugins tab the list of available plugins never loads? Usually that would be the result of some kind of network configuration issue. If that's not the case then I would suggest doing a fresh install and try again.

Stal00se

Dabbler
Rather than that, since everything is functioning perfectly, does anyone know the correct Plex to download that is compatible with Freenas? It looks like I should be able to upload that installer. I spent an entire weekend resurrecting Freenas from 8.2

TheDubiousDubber

Contributor
There is a guide on how to do so here. I will say though. The fact that plugins aren't loading would indicate there is a problem. If you care about your data, I would figure out what that problem is before proceeding. Things like this could be a symptom of a bigger underlying issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.