Plex Remote randomely Dcing

r3bbit

Dabbler
Hello,

I've had this issue for a couple of days and I can't seem to find a solution to this randomely disconnecting issue. I have everthing set up correctly from port fowarding, restarting, toggling the remote switch and it still randomely desconnects. I have down the following.

1. Updated plex to new version (1.25.9.5673)
  2. Port Foward 32400 in Google Wifi router
  3. Remote switch Toggled.
  4. Power cycled Server
  5. Manually added port in plex server
  6. Searched google and followed steps
  7. Toggled uPnP in google wifi
The above will fix it for a bit but when I attempt to access the plex server remotly from my phone remotly, it will disconnect me or my family members and then reconnected again after 10-20 mins. I am not sure if I am missing something here.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 252

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
Well... you seem to be forwarding 32401, so you either need to change that to 32400 in the forwarding or change it in Plex.

r3bbit

Dabbler
So, I have went further to try and trouble shoot this issue and have gotten no wheres with this. The have went and redone all my setting and still same issue.

New port from 32400
Changed static IP several times
Redone port fowarding

I have noticed that my plex server has the same external IP address as my personnel laptop when I went to WhatsMyIp.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
I have noticed that my plex server has the same external IP address as my personnel laptop when I went to WhatsMyIp.
This is expected to be the case if you're behind the same NAT gateway (probably your Internet router)

New port from 32400
Changed static IP several times
No idea what you mean by this...

Redone port fowarding
Can you share the screenshots again reflecting what you have now?

r3bbit

Dabbler
Here are my settings as of now. What I meant by "Static IP" is thate I reserved different IP's within my router in order to attempt rule out what I could. Also, the nat is handled by my Mesh.

Attachments

• plex.PNG
    plex.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 243
  • Wifi.jpg
    Wifi.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 214
  • Update.PNG
    Update.PNG
    522.2 KB · Views: 207

sretalla