Owncloud- Error while trying to create admin user: SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] unable to open database file

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleverking

Dabbler
I am trying to setup owncloud and getting the following error when trying to create an admin account...

"Error while trying to create admin user: SQLSTATE[HY000] [14] unable to open database file"

I am not confident I have set it up correctly, however so far I have done:
  1. Install owncloud plugin
  2. Create ZFS dataset
  3. Add storage to the Jail
  4. Changed owner (group) to www within the dataset

DrKK

FreeNAS Generalissimo
Can you show us what an "ls -al" looks like in the /usr/local/www/owncloud/data directory?

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I'm not confident you have set it up correctly either. You do not need to create a ZFS dataset and add it to the jail. The Owncloud files should be totally contained within the jail.

I know why you are doing it this way, you are likely thinking you can access it via the client or just via the share itself. The problem is Owncloud gets very upset when you start playing with files behind it's back. It has its database of what files have been changed and when, and you break that if you start manipulating the files yourself. So I'd start over, not do steps 2 or 3 (and 4 shouldn't be necessary).

The PBI is designed to "just work" right out of the box. So anything you are doing besides installing the plugin and using it is an indulgence and could be responsible for your additional problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.