Connection error to the database while creating nextcloud instance on freenas 11.3 with iocage

I have done all the steps from the manuel Install nextcloud on freenas 11.3 with iocage until "Finish setup". By inserting the credentials in the UI like database, UN, PW,... I receive an error like this:
Code:
Error while trying to create admin user: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused         

I've searched in the www for some hints. No one solved my issue... Do you have some ideas or hints for me?

Last edited:

hAtul

Dabbler
I have done all the steps from the manuel Install nextcloud on freenas 11.3 with iocage until "Finish setup". By inserting the credentials in the UI like database, UN, PW,... I receive an error like this:
Code:
Error while trying to create admin user: Failed to connect to the database: An exception occurred in driver: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] Connection refused         

I've searched in the www for some hints. No one solved my issue... Do you have some ideas or hints for me?

Same error here.
How did you resolve this?