Official NextCloud plugin installation failed "writing new private key"

hatem5000

Dabbler
Hello Guys,

I'm trying to install nextcloud official plugin but always failed after 90% of progress with below error :

Error: ncjail had a failure Exception: RuntimeError Message: Last 10 lines: + + + + writing new private key to '/usr/local/etc/letsencrypt/live/truenas/server.key' ----- Signature ok subject=O = TrueNAS (Nextcloud), CN = localhost Getting CA Private Key Partial plugin destroyed

Any help on that weird issue ..

Thanks alot
Hatem

ShareVepari

Cadet
Did you ever find a resolution to this? I am getting the same error and tried few things but nothing worked

dg1m

Cadet
I believe I have the same issue you all have. I was running 24.0.4 and upgraded to 24.0.5. Getting Internal Server Error when I attempt to load the page now. I screenshot these errors during the upgrade progress. I checked those locations in the jail and on the host and the cert.pem file exists, so I don't understand why it's saying missing.

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    41 KB · Views: 99
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    30.7 KB · Views: 110

dg1m

Cadet
I believe I have the same issue you all have. I was running 24.0.4 and upgraded to 24.0.5. Getting Internal Server Error when I attempt to load the page now. I screenshot these errors during the upgrade progress. I checked those locations in the jail and on the host and the cert.pem file exists, so I don't understand why it's saying missing.
Just realized the OP was in January of this year...

dg1m

Cadet

This was the solution for me. Upgrade the jail via CLI.