Not open for further replies.
Hostname tomsfreenas.local Edit
Build FreeNAS-9.10.2 (a476f16)
Platform Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Memory 8145MB
System Time Sun Jan 08 13:06:26 AEDT 2017
Uptime 1:06PM up 2:23, 0 users
Load Average 0.37, 0.33, 0.22

So when ever my FreeNAS setup restarts, (its on a UPS, however its happened twice since installing it at home, previous to this it restarted lots as i was configuring it at a friends house) all my plugins break, some retain there logos and others wont load the icons, they wont start and i have to reinstall them. occasionally rolling back from a snapshot works, but not always, if i check /var/log/messages i get this output when i try to start a plugin after reboot.

Jan 8 12:58:12 tomsfreenas manage.py: [plugins.utils:91] Couldn't retrieve http://192.168.0.4/plugins/transmission/11/_s/status: No JSON object could be decoded

I can ping 8.8.8.8 from the jail and i can ping my FreeNAS (192.168.0.4) just fine, disabling VIMAGE and/or enabling/disabling DHCP has no effect.

To resolve this issue i've been forced to delete all jails and plugins and re install and reconfigure everything from scratch, I've reinstalled FreeNAS twice to see if it was a software issue, but im at a loss to what could be causing this at this point.

Any and all help is appreciated,
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.