Nextcloud file size

Isma

Contributor
Hi, before I could edit the php.ini in the nextcloud installation files and increase the upload size of the file
Currently this limit is 512mb per file,

I am not clarifying with TRUENAS SCALE and its pods to search and find these files, they give me errors and ask me for permissions

Could someone help me increase or at least find the php.ini???

thx

Lepelot

Dabbler
Hello Isma,
Did you ever get an answer to your question? or did you find a way to increase the upload file size
Thank you

Isma

Contributor
Hello Isma,
Did you ever get an answer to your question? or did you find a way to increase the upload file size
Thank you
Yes, previously I needed to edit the php, but with the application from the official repository and I think the community one, in the initial installation configuration you can modify the size of the files, it is no longer necessary to modify the php file

Lepelot

Dabbler
Ah! Ok, I didn't realize that. I am using the office one so far, so, I'll start over and watch for this setting. Thanks for your help.

Lepelot

Dabbler
Hum, I adjusted the values as per attached, but the 512K limit is still active .... I must be doing something wrong. Can you tell me what values you are using ?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.6 KB · Views: 66

Isma

Contributor
Hum, I adjusted the values as per attached, but the 512K limit is still active .... I must be doing something wrong. Can you tell me what values you are using ?
I don't know if I'll warn you, but you're missing the g to specify gigabytes

1701792853542.png

Lepelot

Dabbler
Now this wired! My setup menu is completely different and it doesn’t take letters, the units are specified between brackets.

Are we using the same version? mine is 27.1.4_1.6.53.

Are we loking at the same menu? I am looking at the menu you get after install by clicking on the three dots.

Attachments

• menu.png
    menu.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Capture d'écran 2023-11-30 124329.png
    Capture d'écran 2023-11-30 124329.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 60

Isma

Contributor
Now this wired! My setup menu is completely different and it doesn’t take letters, the units are specified between brackets.

Are we using the same version? mine is 27.1.4_1.6.53.

Are we loking at the same menu? I am looking at the menu you get after install by clicking on the three dots.
Yes, but my menu is different because I changed the official version of truenas to the truecharts version that is better and more optimized, my image is from the truecharts menu

Lepelot

Dabbler
Ok, I get it. I gather that you are happy with truecharts. Any drawbacks as far as you can tell? I need to synchronize videos, so this 512K limit is a no go for me; I'll try the truecharts App and see what happens.

Thank you for your help.