New to TrueNAS, Struggling with Pools, vDevs and automated backups

Hi Everyone -

I have spent weeks trying to comb through different threads on here and reddit and I am still seeing conflicting information about the behavior of ZFS inside of TrueNAS. After much deliberation and whiteboarding with myself, I think I need some advice.

Background: I am coming from a single "server", windows server 2016 JBOD solution for a Home storage server. This server hosted plex, ran local builds with an Azure DevOps build agent, and generally allowed my family to store files on it.

I have since purchased a second unit to support the plex transcoding, and has a VM for the the DevOps Build agent windows machine (i have a lot of 4K content, some of the clients seem to forget to change it to original stream remote quality). I think I have satisfied this section of my requirements.

For the storage size, my goal was to have a total of 32TB among any number of pools for vdevs. 16TB needs to be reserved for plex content, the other 16TB for nextcloud.

I have considered having a single large raidz2 array, and using datasets to limit the size to each requirement. However, I am unfamiliar with how long something take to rebuild if a drive fails (i've read this could take weeks for huge arrays???), and i'd rather not loose both the plex server content and the nextcloud content at the same time during a rebuild.

Where i've currently landed, is two separate pools with single raidz1 vdevs in each (5 drives each). I understand that is risky, but i will have a pool to backup to using the automation in truenas (probably one big 32TB pool)

I have bought 6 new 4TB drives already. From the previous solution, I've got a 12TB, 10TB (external WD element thing), 3TB, and two 2TB Drives.

I am considering buying the other 4 4TB drives to complete the two raidz1 pools. I would like to find a way to utilize the drives i have other than paperweights or uneven beer coasters.

Limits:
My enclosure only allows for 15 3.5" drives.
I am using TrueNAS Scale (if it matters)

Possible solutions:
two 5 x 4TB pools raidz1

one 10 x 4TB pool raidz2 - is this rebuild going to take too long?

Two 12 x 4TB pools, raidz2 - seems expensive.

Can i utilize the other drives i have as a JBOD pool like i would creating a giant dynamic disk in windows for the backup? Should this just live inside the other box on windows? (can i even setup an automated copy from the two pools to that windows device inside truenas?)

Thanks in advance for you help/advice.
Brent

Second EDIT: the 4TB drives are all

WD4000FYYZ​

Supposedly they are <10 in 10 (16) for the URE. if that matters