LSI M1015 - Not Enough Quota

Status
Not open for further replies.

MingoDynasty

Cadet
I flashed my M1015 to IT mode (with latest P19, etc.). When I boot into Windows 8.1, the device doesn't automatically start and instead says "Not Enough Quota".

Ssee attached screenshot, or https://imgur.com/swlTcId

I am using the latest 2014-05-14 P19 driver as well. I can, however, manually disable the device and then re-enable the device in Device Manager, and then it'll work perfectly fine. Any ideas why it can't start automatically? I have 8GB of RAM if that matters.

Attachments

• NotEnoughQuota.png
    NotEnoughQuota.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 305

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Sounds like a bug, probably due to mismatched firmware/driver.

If you're going to use that with FreeNAS, you'll want the version 16 firmware, as that's the driver FreeNAS has at the moment.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler

crisman

Explorer
Yes you can! but flashing it to use it on windows? I don't see what advantages you would have with flashing the card, otherwise if you use it with Freenas you will have advantages if you go with ZFS.

gpsguy

The mods should move this to the off-topic forum. It has nothing to do with FreeNAS.

To the OP, you should be asking this question on a Windows 8 forum, not here on the FreeNAS forum.

Why not? Can I not use it for Windows?

cyberjock

Inactive Account
I'm going to echo what gpsguy said. This has nothing to do with FreeNAS and I'm not sure why you are even asking your question here.

Status
Not open for further replies.