Less than 1mb transfer speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberjock

Inactive Account
How about you give the forum rules a read and fix your post? We don't take kindly to people that ignore our forum rules on their very first post. :)

pally98

Cadet
Sorry for the lack of information I updated the original post and appreciate your help

Last edited:

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
You can't expect much from that hardware. Realtek GbE, for starters, is enough to kill network performance.

Also, how much RAM? 8GB is the minimum requirement (and ECC is preferred, but not supported on your board).

pally98

Cadet
You can't expect much from that hardware. Realtek GbE, for starters, is enough to kill network performance.

Also, how much RAM? 8GB is the minimum requirement (and ECC is preferred, but not supported on your board).
Hi thanks for your reply, recommendation for what I should upgrade or swap out then? have 16gb total ram, also flash drive with OS is 16gb
Team Elite Plus 16GB (2 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model TPD316G1600C11DC01

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Ideally, you'd replace everything.

More realistically, you can try an Intel GbE NIC and see if it helps.

pally98

Cadet
Ideally, you'd replace everything.

More realistically, you can try an Intel GbE NIC and see if it helps.
Thank you very much, and I apologize if this thread was repetitive or etc.. but please understand until I got to this point I read a bunch of misinformation on several sources that were no where near as good as your hardware recommendations that you have here.. and unfortunately until I was having issues did i end up at this forum for the first time. Thank you Eric

Status
Not open for further replies.