Jail Connection Timeout

Wisdom

Explorer
Hey ya'll,

I've recently had some trouble with network connection times after a recent rebuild (FreeNAS Hardware). What's annoying is that it's extremely consistent:

One client (laptop) is wirelessly connected to the network, and pulls up the webgui for all my jails without hesitation. It's configured with a static IP through pfSense, and seems unflappable. Enter the address for a jail, and you're there.
My other client (desktop) is hardwired into the same switch as FreeNAS, and configured exactly the same in pfSense - loading an external webpage takes the same amount of time as the laptop. However, loading up a jail - same browser, jail, OS build, everything I can think of - will time out. Only be refreshing can I actually land on the page I'm seeking.

So, what gives? I feel like I've tuned these two machines exactly the same way in pfSense, and the only time I find differences is when it comes to jails/the webgui for FreeNAS. I've even played with tuning how jails connect to the network, but that hasn't yielded any results.