Is there a hardware compatibility list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlaco1

Cadet
I Googled and looked around the site but couldn't find a Hardware Compatibility List. I am in the process of deciding which hardware to purchase for a FreeNAS 8.3 iscsi\nfs storage solution.

I'm looking at getting a Dell PowerVault MD1000 with a PERC 5/E array controller and having it direct attached to a Freenas 8.3 system. Will the MD1000 work with Freenas 8.3? Also, does Freenas 8.3 allow for 10gbe connectivity? And if it does and I choose to add a 10gbe card into the Freenas system, which cards are supported? Thanks a lot for any info you can provide!

hotalot

Dabbler
I Googled and looked around the site but couldn't find a Hardware Compatibility List. I am in the process of deciding which hardware to purchase for a FreeNAS 8.3 iscsi\nfs storage solution.

I'm looking at getting a Dell PowerVault MD1000 with a PERC 5/E array controller and having it direct attached to a Freenas 8.3 system. Will the MD1000 work with Freenas 8.3? Also, does Freenas 8.3 allow for 10gbe connectivity? And if it does and I choose to add a 10gbe card into the Freenas system, which cards are supported? Thanks a lot for any info you can provide!

Here:

http://www.freebsd.org/releases/9.1R/hardware.html

Status
Not open for further replies.