Intermittent MySql Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Contributor
Hi everyone,

I've had mysql installed in a jail for about twelve months, which I've used as a kodi library - and it's worked fine until about 8 weeks ago. Since then it's been intermittent. I've ignored it hoping it'd self resolve and well, it hasn't!

Troubleshooting is difficult because of the intermittent nature. For example, at 11:51 this morning, Kodi (installed on my PC) was able to access the library and search for new content. It worked fine and was very fast. But, at 11:55, Kodi cannot access the library and therefore runs very slowly.

Log at 1151 - when working fine (slimmed down to achieve pastebin size limit)
Log at 1155 - when errors occured:
The same errors occur regardless of kodi platform (I also use it on a raspberry pi). Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Contributor
Hi dlavigne and thanks for the response.

No, I've made nil progress at all. I've restarted the jails, checked all parameters, logged in and checked sql's running (it is), I can't figure it out.

It's been running blisteringly quick for a year, and now most of the time it doesn't even connect. I'm assuming it can't be permissions related because it does work sometimes, assuming can't be connectivity related because nothing's changed.

I don't know where to start to be honest.

Contributor
Bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Contributor
Anyone got any ideas at all please? [emoji37]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.