Install PlexConnect using new Pkgng

Status
Not open for further replies.

lanky8804

Dabbler
Hi everyone

Have been using PlexConnect on a freeNAS box previously however with the new updates in their system it broke the old commands i used to install and run PlexConnect.

I thought i would list the commands that i have used so far to install the components however i have got stuck when i come to try and run a python or bash which i was wondering if someone with more experience would be able to help me with?

So to install git, python, nano and bash i used the following:
pkg install git pkg install python pkg install nano pkg install bash
All installed fine. Next i cloned PlexConnect using the following:
git clone https://github.com/iBaa/PlexConnect.git
All good so far.

I next cd'ed into the PlexConnect folder and then tryed to run PlexConnect.py. This is the error that i got.
root@PlexConnect:/PlexConnect # ./PlexConnect.py env: python:No such file or directory root@PlexConnect:/PlexConnect#
I though ok i will just copy my old 'Settings.cfg' and cert into the correct folders and then just start the service using
bash /PlexConnect/PlexConnect_daemon.bash start
I then got this error:
root@PlexConnect:/PlexConnect # bash /PlexConnect/PlexConnect_daemon.bash start StartingPlexConnect.../PlexConnect/PlexConnect_daemon.bash: line 29: python: command not found root@PlexConnect:/PlexConnect#
I have now reached the extent of my knowledge and am unsure as to what to do.

Your thoughts and advice are appreciated.

lanky8804

Dabbler
comes up with this:

root@PlexConnect:/ # pkg install python27
Updating repository catalogue
python27-2.7.6_2 already installed

root@PlexConnect:/ #

D

dlavigne

root@PlexConnect:/PlexConnect # bash /PlexConnect/PlexConnect_daemon.bash start StartingPlexConnect.../PlexConnect/PlexConnect_daemon.bash: line 29: python: command not found root@PlexConnect:/PlexConnect#

What's on line 29?

Shark88

Dabbler
I have the exact same error message while trying to run PlexConnect when the os starts. Any solution yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.