SOLVED IBM ServeRaid M1015 and "No LSI SAS adapters found!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spearfoot

He of the long foot
When I run that command on the supermicro I get the "No LSI SAS adapters found!" message.
Megarec can still see the card at this point, and I can still run commands on it successfully.

I've had no luck so far getting the dos stick to run on the Asus board or my other PC
Drat! It Ought To Just Work! :D

What is the timestamp and file size of sas2flsh.exe? Also, what version does sas2flsh.exe show when you run it?

EDIT: I'm wondering if you have an old/outdated version of sas2flsh.exe.

Spearfoot

He of the long foot

Spearfoot

He of the long foot

MattEvans

Cadet
Ah. well that would explain a lot. I specifically purchased a 9220, I guess they're getting back a board with no firmware then!

Thank you for your help!

DreadStarX

Cadet
Hey guys and gals!

Great tutorials. These helped me a lot! Now, I've got a bit of an issue. I had to use the megarec to wipe my LSI 9223-8i (IBM something blah blah).

I followed the tutorial and flashed everything correctly, however with using megarec it wipes the SAS ID or something of that sort.

I tried the following command: sas2flash.efi -0 -sasadd <sas#foundoncardhere>, however it spits out; "ERROR: Invalid command -0". I'm fairly new to this sort of thing, and I've been struggling tremendously to get this to work. So, I removed the -0, and it popped up saying "Operation not found: 000000000500000F" Unable to Process Commands.

What did I do wrong?

Well, I figured it out. I was typing -0 instead of -o because someone messed up in a tutorial!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.