How to install Nextcloud 13 in FreeNAS with all checks passed updated to use iocage

guermantes

Patron
Hmm... did I do something wrong or is this guide not compatible with 11.0-U4?
Already when creating the jail I get this:

Code:
root@freenas:/mnt/TANK/nextcloud/db # iocage create -n "nextcloud-iocage" -r 11.1-RELEASE ip4_addr="vnet0|10.0.0.1/24" defaultrouter="10.0.0.1" vnet="on" allow_raw_sockets"1" boot="on"
Setting up zpool [TANK] for iocage usage
 If you wish to change please use "iocage activate"
Creating TANK/iocage
Creating TANK/iocage/download
Creating TANK/iocage/images
Creating TANK/iocage/jails
Creating TANK/iocage/log
Creating TANK/iocage/releases
Creating TANK/iocage/templates
Error: no such option: -n

Haasie

Cadet
Hi
I had my Nextcloud server running on version 13.0.6 and decided to upgrade to version 14.0.0
The logon screen appears normal but on a successful login I get the following error
xxxxxxxxxxx.com didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Any advice where I can start looking?

Adures

Dabbler
Ok, I managed to fix my apache problems.

i can access nextcloud both from ip and domain. The problem? Even after succesful certification from certbot my connection still isn't secure. Any ideas why?

twsps

Contributor
When I'm using webDAV on nextcloud, it seems like there's a maximum file size for uploading. I'm currently uploading 126Mb file where I followed the guide and set as 1999M, also I've adjust the part in nextcloud settings for 5GB. 26MB file works fine, but not 126MB. The erro reports as HTTP/1.1 413 Request Entity Too Large. How would I solve this?

gt2416

Patron
ssllabs gave me A for configuration, but the connection still isn't secure.
Try accessing it from outside your lan and you should see the secure cert.
From inside your lan, your cert is NOT valid because the cert uses a domain name that points to a different ip than that your lan will uses.
Some routers by default handle this.
If this is the case there maybe a setting on your router to allow proxy + portforwarding which will fix your issue. If your router does not support that then its fine, you'll just see an invalid cert but only INSIDE your lan.

Dutchy9

Cadet
First of all Thank you for this great walkthrough on how to install nextcloud.
certbot certonly --webroot -w /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud -d YOURSITE.COM
When i run this command I get an error saying:
Code:
 - The following errors were reported by the server:

Domain: oussorencloud.com
   Type:   unauthorized
   Detail: Invalid response from
   http://oussorencloud.com/.well-known/acme-challenge/IIuJBZARIQpGjuFiObspBTBdK_Q62wrHHryrMV3jqUU:
   "<!-- Server: P3PWFWD001 --><!DOCTYPE html><body style=\"padding:0;
   margin:0;\"><html><body><iframe src=\"http://mcc.godaddy.com/par"

To fix these errors, please make sure that your domain name was
   entered correctly and the DNS A/AAAA record(s) for that domain
   contain(s) the right IP address.
 - Your account credentials have been saved in your Certbot
   configuration directory at /usr/local/etc/letsencrypt. You should
   make a secure backup of this folder now. This configuration
   directory will also contain certificates and private keys obtained
   by Certbot so making regular backups of this folder is ideal.

Also the initial configuration of Nextcloud works but after going on in your walkthrough and I try to go to my nextcloud page I get this error:
Code:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log.

What am i doing wrong here?

Update: the first problem I managed to fix but the second one i am unable to fix.
I don't think the second error has anything to do with nextcloud because i get the error when i try to open the info.php file in my browser.

Update: Fixed it! I removed the whole part about the memcache and resolved the issue not sure why but whatever.

Last edited:

ric

Contributor
root@mycloud:~ # certbot certonly --webroot -w /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud -d myulap.ddns.net
Shared object "libdl.so.1" not found, required by "python2.7"

Look like libdl.so and libdl.so.1 doesnt exist on my freenas root. Is it possible to reinstall these files? Thanks!

root@freenas:~ # locate / -name libdl.so
locate: database too small: /var/db/locate.database
Run /usr/libexec/locate.updatedb

root@freenas:~ # find / -name libdl.so1 (no output)

root@freenas:~ # find / -name libdl.so (same results, no output)

Last edited:

oxxyfx

Cadet
I have been trying to get this installed for 2 days now. It seems that I am the only one who cannot get the mysql server started?

I read through most of the posts here and it seems that everybody has a running mysql server, mine does not start. Deleted and recreated the iocage jail 5 times already and started from scratch, but it seems that it does not matter which mariadb version I install - tried 101, 102 and 103 as well - after I do the:

$ service mysql-server start

and test it with:

$ service mysql-server status

I always get a server not running. No errors just the server not starting.
I also noticed that I do not have a my.cnf file anywhere, what am I missing?

here is what I get:

--------------------------------
Message from mariadb101-server-10.1.35_1:

Remember to run mysql_upgrade (with the optional --datadir=<dbdir> flag)

the first time you start the MySQL server after an upgrade from an

earlier version.

MariaDB respects hier(7) and doesn't check /etc and /etc/mysql for

my.cnf. Please move existing my.cnf files from those paths to

/usr/local/etc and /usr/local/etc/mysql.

This port does NOT include the mytop perl script, this is included in

the MariaDB tarball but the most recent version can be found in the

databases/mytop port

root@nextcloud:/ # sysrc mysql_enable=yes

mysql_enable: -> yes

root@nextcloud:/ # service mysql-server start

Starting mysql.

root@nextcloud:/ # service mysql-server status

mysql is not running.

root@nextcloud:/ #

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

oxxyfx

Cadet
I have been trying to get this installed for 2 days now. It seems that I am the only one who cannot get the mysql server started?

I read through most of the posts here and it seems that everybody has a running mysql server, mine does not start. Deleted and recreated the iocage jail 5 times already and started from scratch, but it seems that it does not matter which mariadb version I install - tried 101, 102 and 103 as well - after I do the:

$ service mysql-server start

and test it with:

$ service mysql-server status

I always get a server not running. No errors just the server not starting.
I also noticed that I do not have a my.cnf file anywhere, what am I missing?

here is what I get:

--------------------------------
Message from mariadb101-server-10.1.35_1:

Remember to run mysql_upgrade (with the optional --datadir=<dbdir> flag)

the first time you start the MySQL server after an upgrade from an

earlier version.

MariaDB respects hier(7) and doesn't check /etc and /etc/mysql for

my.cnf. Please move existing my.cnf files from those paths to

/usr/local/etc and /usr/local/etc/mysql.

This port does NOT include the mytop perl script, this is included in

the MariaDB tarball but the most recent version can be found in the

databases/mytop port

root@nextcloud:/ # sysrc mysql_enable=yes

mysql_enable: -> yes

root@nextcloud:/ # service mysql-server start

Starting mysql.

root@nextcloud:/ # service mysql-server status

mysql is not running.

root@nextcloud:/ #

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for your help.

I ended up fixing it. It turned out that from previous installs the /var/db/mysql directory had already things in it - I deleted everything, and recreated the iocage jail.

Also when creating the mysql user in FreeNas, the UID and GUID is a mismatch to the mysql user from the jail. Not sure if that affects anything but when assigning the permissions based on the first post to the mysql user, if the uid and guid is a mismatch from the guid and uid from jail, I think that can create issues.

Now when installed the mariadb - it all started up as it was suppose to from the beginning.

ric

Contributor
Apache is running, I ran this command "chown -R www:www /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud /mnt/files" I put just the jail ip address I see "It Works", and jail_IP/info.php I see the PHP info page as well. but when I add jail_ip/nextcloud I got the following error:

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator if this error reappears multiple times, please include the technical details below in your report.
More details can be found in the server log."

<VirtualHost *:80>
DocumentRoot "/usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud"
ServerName mycloud.net
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME} =mycloud.net
RewriteRule ^ https://%{SERVER_NAME}%{REQUEST_URI} [END,QSA,R=permanent]
#ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
#CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
<Directory /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/>
Options +FollowSymlinks
AllowOverride All
<IfModule mod_dav.c>
Dav off
</IfModule>
SetEnv HOME /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud
SetEnv HTTP_HOME /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud
Satisfy Any
</Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Attachments

• php_error.png
    php_error.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 537
  • nextcloud_dir.png
    nextcloud_dir.png
    36.3 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:

Bryan Lee

Dabbler
Having an issue. I get to the point where I need to add:

Code:
LoadModule php7_module libexec/apache24/libphp7.so

to httpd.conf.

However, I can't find libphp7.so at that location. On my system it's at /usr/local/lib/libphp7.so

So I use that instead. However when I try to start apache I get this error:
Code:
httpd: Syntax error on line 181 of /usr/local/etc/apache24/httpd.conf: Can't locate API module structure `php7_module' in file /usr/local/lib/libphp7.so: Undefined symbol "php7_module"

any thoughts?

thisdev

Cadet
Hello everyone! Great tutorial so far!

Version of FreeNas: FreeNAS-11.1-U6
Jail version: 11.1-RELEASE-p15 ( created with iocage and edited inside new GUI )
Jail path: /mnt/iocage/jails/nextcloud/root
mysql user and group created with GUI
db folder: /mnt/MYNAME/db (mysql is owner)
files folder: /mnt/MYNAME/files
Permission for mnt/MYNAME/db:
root@MYNAME:~ # ls -ld /mnt/MYNAME/db
drwxr-xr-x 5 mysql mysql 15 Oct 25 23:15 /mnt/MYNAME/db

I am stuck at the mysql part of the installation.

After running:
$ mysql_secure_installation

I receive this Error:
$ ERROR 1146 (42S02) at line 1: Table 'mysql.user' doesn't exist
Password update failed!

I tried to find a solution using mysql_install_db and mysql_install_db --user=mysql as described here but without success. Obviously mysql is not configured properly and is missing its tables. I also checked for databases and tables inside the mysql db.

What would you suggest doing next? Could it be a path problem?

(EDIT: added further information)

Last edited:

peter_cd.cn

Dabbler
I am trying this guide this morning. Thanks for writing it. I run into a few errors today. About to set up Apache. Error I run into today are:
Code:
root@nextcloud:/ # pkg install nano wegt sudo

The package management tool is not yet installed on your system.

Do you want to fetch and install it now? [y/N]: y

Bootstrapping pkg from pkg+http://pkg.FreeBSD.org/FreeBSD:11:amd64/quarterly, please wait...

Verifying signature with trusted certificate pkg.freebsd.org.2013102301... done

[nextcloud] Installing pkg-1.10.5_5...

Newer FreeBSD version for package pkg:

To ignore this error set IGNORE_OSVERSION=yes

- package: 1102000

- running kernel: 1101001

This is because we set up the wrong jail with the command in the guide. I think IOCage is only working on 11.2-release. May the correct should be this instead:
Code:
iocage create -n "nextcloud" -r 11.2-RELEASE ip4_addr="vnet0|yourJailIPAddress/24" defaultrouter="yourRouterIPAddress" vnet="on" allow_raw_sockets="1" boot="on"

Code:
root@nextcloud:/ # portsnap fetch extract

Looking up portsnap.FreeBSD.org mirrors... none found.

Fetching public key from portsnap.FreeBSD.org... failed.

No mirrors remaining, giving up.

This is solved by correcting your Jail's IP address. I set my nextcloud jail with a conflicting IP with another device on my wifi router.

Other small typos are: JLS should be lowercase; Iocage is iocage. No capital letters. Once I am done with the whole setup. I will try to document all my findings here.

Hopefully this can help others.

peter_cd.cn

Dabbler
Hi I have problem with cache. When I execute the commands I got:
Code:
root@nextcloudjail:~ # su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set memcache.local --value="\OC\Memcache\APCu"'
System config value memcache.local set to string \OC\Memcache\APCu
root@nextcloudjail:~ # su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set memcache.locking --value="\OC\Memcache\Redis"'
System config value memcache.locking set to string \OC\Memcache\Redis
root@nextcloudjail:~ # su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set redis host --value="/tmp/redis.sock"'
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
RedisException: Connection refused in /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/RedisFactory.php:84
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/RedisFactory.php(84): Redis->connect('127.0.0.1', 6379, 0)
#1 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/RedisFactory.php(100): OC\RedisFactory->create()
#2 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Memcache/Redis.php(42): OC\RedisFactory->getInstance()
#3 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Memcache/Factory.php(134): OC\Memcache\Redis->__construct('e3012fe6c576217...')
#4 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(854): OC\Memcache\Factory->createLocking('lock')
#5 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(113): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#6 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(116): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OCP\\Lock\\ILocki...')
#7 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('OCP\\Lock\\ILocki...')
#8 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(164): OC\ServerContainer->query('OCP\\Lock\\ILocki...')
#9 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(109): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#10 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(116): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('LockingProvider')
#11 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('LockingProvider')
#12 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1765): OC\ServerContainer->query('LockingProvider')
#13 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(114): OC\Server->getLockingProvider()
#14 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(193): OC\Files\View->__construct()
#15 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(113): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))
#16 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(116): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('EncryptionManag...')
#17 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('EncryptionManag...')
#18 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1229): OC\ServerContainer->query('EncryptionManag...')
#19 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/base.php(865): OC\Server->getEncryptionManager()
#20 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/base.php(737): OC::registerEncryptionWrapper()
#21 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1080): OC::init()
#22 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/console.php(46): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')
#23 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')
#24 {main}root@nextcloudjail:~ #

After jail reboot i got:
Code:
root@nextcloudjail:~ # su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set memcache.local --value="\OC\Memcache\APCu"'
An unhandled exception has been thrown:
RedisException: Redis server went away in /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Memcache/Redis.php:54
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Memcache/Redis.php(54): Redis->get('e3012fe6c576217...')
#1 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/App/InfoParser.php(57): OC\Memcache\Redis->get('/usr/local/www/...')
#2 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(621): OC\App\InfoParser->parse('/usr/local/www/...')
#3 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php(62): OC_App::getAppInfo('files')
#4 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(220): OC\AppFramework\App::buildAppNamespace('files')
#5 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/legacy/app.php(119): OC_App::registerAutoloading('files', '/usr/local/www/...')
#6 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/base.php(661): OC_App::loadApps(Array)
#7 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1080): OC::init()
#8 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/console.php(46): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')
#9 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')
#10 {main}root@nextcloudjail:~ #

redis.sock is present in /tmp
Can anybody help me?

Edit1: When I manualy added
Code:
  'redis' =>
   array (
	'host' => '/tmp/redis.sock',
   ),
to config.php and Ignore "Additional steps for php 7.1" so I left 'memcache.local' => '\\OC\\Memcache\\APCu', It seems to work... But I don't think it's ok.

Edit2: Wll it is not ok. Here is piece of nextcloud log:
Code:

RedisException: Redis server went away
  1. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Memcache/Redis.php - line 114: Redis->incrBy('e3012fe6c576217...', 1)
  2. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Lock/MemcacheLockingProvider.php - line 73: OC\Memcache\Redis->inc('files/04107a50f...')
  3. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Common.php - line 709: OC\Lock\MemcacheLockingProvider->acquireLock('files/04107a50f...', 1)
  4. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Storage/Wrapper/Wrapper.php - line 592: OC\Files\Storage\Common->acquireLock('files/gallery.c...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\MemcacheLockingProvider))
  5. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php - line 1926: OC\Files\Storage\Wrapper\Wrapper->acquireLock('files/gallery.c...', 1, Object(OC\Lock\MemcacheLockingProvider))
  6. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php - line 2036: OC\Files\View->lockPath('/root/files/gal...', 1, false)
  7. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php - line 1321: OC\Files\View->lockFile('/root/files/gal...', 1)
  8. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php - line 1371: OC\Files\View->getCacheEntry(Object(OCA\Files_Trashbin\Storage), 'files/gallery.c...', '/root/files/gal...')
  9. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Root.php - line 198: OC\Files\View->getFileInfo('/root/files/gal...')
  10. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php - line 133: OC\Files\Node\Root->get('/root/files/gal...')
  11. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/Node/Folder.php - line 142: OC\Files\Node\Folder->get('gallery.cnf')
  12. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/apps/gallery/lib/Service/ConfigService.php - line 191: OC\Files\Node\Folder->nodeExists('gallery.cnf')
  13. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/apps/gallery/lib/Service/ConfigService.php - line 101: OCA\Gallery\Service\ConfigService->configExists(Object(OC\Files\Node\Folder))
  14. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/apps/gallery/lib/Controller/Config.php - line 47: OCA\Gallery\Service\ConfigService->getFeaturesList()
  15. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/apps/gallery/lib/Controller/ConfigController.php - line 64: OCA\Gallery\Controller\ConfigController->getConfig(true)
  16. [internal function] OCA\Gallery\Controller\ConfigController->get(true)
  17. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 161: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
  18. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Http/Dispatcher.php - line 91: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->executeController(Object(OCA\Gallery\Controller\ConfigController), 'get')
  19. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/App.php - line 115: OC\AppFramework\Http\Dispatcher->dispatch(Object(OCA\Gallery\Controller\ConfigController), 'get')
  20. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Routing/RouteActionHandler.php - line 47: OC\AppFramework\App main('ConfigControlle...', 'get', Object(OC\AppFramework\DependencyInjection\DIContainer), Array)
  21. [internal function] OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler->__invoke(Array)
  22. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Route/Router.php - line 297: call_user_func(Object(OC\AppFramework\Routing\RouteActionHandler), Array)
  23. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/base.php - line 998: OC\Route\Router->match('/apps/gallery/c...')
  24. /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/index.php - line 37: OC handleRequest()
  25. {main}

Edit4: Well I'm probably idiot but i try again commands after third restart and it works!
I changed networking (vnet) so maybe it was the problem?

Hi @wbali, or anyone else who have a solution for this. I am seeing a similar error.

I installed PHP 7.2, not 7.0 or 7.1. I just follow the post step by step and did not realized I am on 7.2, so I preformed the following four commands intend for 7.0 or 7.1. But I am getting errors for the last two about Redis host and port.

Out of the four commands I run.
Code:
su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set memcache.local --value="\OC\Memcache\APCu"'
su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set memcache.locking --value="\OC\Memcache\Redis"'
su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set redis host --value="/tmp/redis.sock"'
su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set redis port --value=0 --type=integer'

Code:
su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set redis host --value="/tmp/redis.sock"'
su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set redis port --value=0 --type=integer'

Gives me error like:
Code:
#0 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/RedisFactory.php(84): Redis->connect('127.0.0.1', 6379, 0)

#1 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/RedisFactory.php(100): OC\RedisFactory->create()

#2 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Memcache/Redis.php(42): OC\RedisFactory->getInstance()

#3 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Memcache/Factory.php(136): OC\Memcache\Redis->__construct('4133df3a4e4f42e...')

#4 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(849): OC\Memcache\Factory->createLocking('lock')

#5 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))

#6 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(117): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('OCP\\Lock\\ILocki...')

#7 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('OCP\\Lock\\ILocki...')

#8 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(165): OC\ServerContainer->query('OCP\\Lock\\ILocki...')

#9 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(114): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->OC\AppFramework\Utility\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))

#10 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(117): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('LockingProvider')

#11 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('LockingProvider')

#12 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1784): OC\ServerContainer->query('LockingProvider')

#13 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Files/View.php(115): OC\Server->getLockingProvider()

#14 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(214): OC\Files\View->__construct()

#15 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/3rdparty/pimple/pimple/src/Pimple/Container.php(118): OC\Server->OC\{closure}(Object(OC\Server))

#16 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/AppFramework/Utility/SimpleContainer.php(117): Pimple\Container->offsetGet('EncryptionManag...')

#17 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/ServerContainer.php(132): OC\AppFramework\Utility\SimpleContainer->query('EncryptionManag...')

#18 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/private/Server.php(1257): OC\ServerContainer->query('EncryptionManag...')

#19 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/base.php(845): OC\Server->getEncryptionManager()

#20 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/base.php(730): OC::registerEncryptionWrapper()

#21 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/lib/base.php(1068): OC::init()

#22 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/console.php(46): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')

#23 /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ(11): require_once('/usr/local/www/...')

#24 {main}root@nextcloud:/ #

Wbali said he "restarted the third time" and the command worked. I wonder what did you restart? The jail? Redis services? Or reload the nextcloud website?

Someone with knowledge please help...

If I am running PHP 7.2, do I really need to do the things listed for 7.0 or 7.1? If not, how do I reset
Code:
su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set memcache.local --value="\OC\Memcache\APCu"'
su -m www -c 'php /usr/local/www/apache24/data/nextcloud/occ config:system:set memcache.locking --value="\OC\Memcache\Redis"'

Not really sure what this two commands does.

Thanks,
-Peter