SOLVED how to fix my strage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

testas

Cadet
3a7b1930-1f94-4b25-85b7-d5ea84818571.png

9eb2871d-3e9b-4c58-97ca-bcbc973af853.png

omg... there are no disks in my list. but that is in multipath list.

how to fix that?
I want to mount my 4TB strage, maybe that is ada1.

Code:
[root@freenas ~]# dmesg|grep ad
ada0 at ahcich3 bus 0 scbus3 target 0 lun 0                                                                                     
ada0: <WDC WD1600JS-75NCB2 10.02E03> ATA-7 SATA 2.x device                                                                      
ada0: Serial Number WD-WCANM4408937                                                                                             
ada0: 300.000MB/s transfers (SATA 2.x, UDMA6, PIO 8192bytes)                                                                    
ada0: Command Queueing enabled                                                                                                  
ada0: 152587MB (312500000 512 byte sectors: 16H 63S/T 16383C)                                                                   
ada0: Previously was known as ad10                                                                                              
ada1 at ahcich4 bus 0 scbus4 target 0 lun 0                                                                                     
ada1: <HGST HMS5C4040ALE640 MPAOA580> ATA-8 SATA 3.x device                                                                     
ada1: Serial Number PL1331LAGRNAKH                                                                                              
ada1: 300.000MB/s transfers (SATA 2.x, UDMA6, PIO 8192bytes)                                                                    
ada1: Command Queueing enabled                                                                                                  
ada1: 3815447MB (7814037168 512 byte sectors: 16H 63S/T 16383C)                                                                 
ada1: Previously was known as ad12                                                                                              
GEOM: ada1: the secondary GPT table is corrupt or invalid.                                                                      
GEOM: ada1: using the primary only -- recovery suggested.                                                                       
uhub2: <vendor 0x8087 product 0x0020, class 9/0, rev 2.00/0.00, addr 2> on usbus0                                               
uhub3: <vendor 0x8087 product 0x0020, class 9/0, rev 2.00/0.00, addr 2> on usbus1                                               
GEOM_RAID5: Module loaded, version 1.1.20130907.44 (rev 5c6d2a159411)                                                           
GEOM_MULTIPATH: ada1 added to disk1                                                                                             
GEOM_MULTIPATH: ada1 is now active path in disk1 

Code:
[root@freenas ~]# mount                                                                                                         
/dev/ufs/FreeNASs1a on / (ufs, local, read-only)                                                                                
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, multilabel)                                                                                        
/dev/md0 on /etc (ufs, local)                                                                                                   
/dev/md1 on /mnt (ufs, local)                                                                                                   
/dev/md2 on /var (ufs, local)                                                                                                   
/dev/ufs/FreeNASs4 on /data (ufs, local, noatime, soft-updates)

Code:
[root@freenas ~]# mount /dev/ada1 /mnt                                        
mount: /dev/ada1: Operation not permitted                                     
[root@freenas ~]# mount /dev/ada1 /mnt/ada1                                   
mount: /mnt/ada1: No such file or directory                                   
[root@freenas ~]# mount /dev/ada1 /mnt/ada1/                                  
mount: /mnt/ada1: No such file or directory 

not raid, partition:ZFS
plz help me...

Last edited:
D

dlavigne

Was the pool created in FreeNAS or by another operating system? Did you recently replace a drive? Post the output of zpool status in code tags.

testas

Cadet
Was the pool created in FreeNAS or by another operating system? Did you recently replace a drive? Post the output of zpool status in code tags.
thx reply dlavigne!!

Was the pool created in FreeNAS or by another operating system? - no!!
Did you recently replace a drive? - yes,I replaced the disk to another freenas machine.

Post the output of zpool status in code tags.

I did not know,When I replace the disk , I have to do export the pool.
and, mycase my machine after replacement was broken

In other
second gpt table broken, so I used gdisk and I fixed that.
now, I could import the disk.
Im ok!!

By the way, freenas support hyper-v drivers now???
I want to use freenas on hyper-v.
if you know how to install hyper-v drivers to freenas, please tell me,
thx your support. I thank you for reading it through. Sorry my English is limited.

D

dlavigne

Hyper-V support won't be until the 10.x series as it requires FreeBSD 10.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.