How can I see what shows my truenass screen in the TRUENAS browser?

ArcProd

Dabbler
Hi.
I've install several sata HDD to test and use in my truenas and in the screen of the truenas appear several data.

20230918_202403.jpg

Is there a way to see this in the WebBroswer page of the truenas? The screen connected to my server is only 7" and is difficult to follow.

And a second question: It says that a FIRMWARE updatee is available for one HDD. I've never heared about updating a HDD firmaware. How is it done?

danb35

Hall of Famer
Is there a way to see this in the WebBroswer page of the truenas?
Not in TrueNAS itself. If you're using proper server gear with remote management, there's likely a web-based virtual console you could use, but that doesn't really have anything to do with TrueNAS.

sretalla