Help, I broke Plex

tyronebiggums

Dabbler
So I broke my Plex and can now no longer get into my data share via my computer. My initial Plex install was done several years on 11.x and has worked like a champ all this time. I upgraded to 11.2-U8 earlier this year and everything continued to work fine. Then I received the email a week or so ago stating that I must upgrade Plex in order for me to continuing watching via Roku so I was an idiot and deleting the existing jail in the legacy console and reinstalled it in the new GUI and now after trying to configure the new jail to look at the existing pool and trying to go through multiple install guides written and YouTube, I currently have a really sweet paperweight next to my desk. I’m guessing that I broke my access to reach my share from my computer when I tried creating a special user account for Plex.

Even though I work in IT, I’m not a server/Unix guru whatsoever so this is a bit out of my wheelhouse. I forgot how much of a pain it was for me to set all this stuff up the first time around. If anyone can see anything obvious that I’m doing wrong, please let me know. Also, please let me know if you need any additional info, screen shots, screen shares, etc to help me diagnose where I crapped the bed. I appreciate any assistance that anyone can provide.

plex 1.png

plex 3.png
plex 2.png

plex 4.png

plex 6.png

Attachments

• plex 5.png
    plex 5.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 129