Glitch VNC Bhyve (11.1-U1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bladblad

Dabbler
Hi everyone,

I have sad glitch with in my Debian VM Bhyve... same probleme with VNC Web or VNC viewer or all resolution and ports.

Can you tell me what i can do for end my installation ?

Thanx

Attachments

• 08a65946-41bd-4651-9d22-2631dd776a42.png
    08a65946-41bd-4651-9d22-2631dd776a42.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 682

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
If your VNC viewer has got a "quality" setting, check if it is set to "automatic" and in this case change it to "high" or whatever suits you.

That's one of the possible causes.

Patrick

Patrick M. Hausen

Hall of Famer
Then change it from "auto" to "high" or a different fixed setting.

sretalla

Powered by Neutrality
This looks almost exactly the same as an issue I had when first booting with the debian ISO initially for setup.

I tore my hair out trying different VNC clients, settings and eventually just tried pressing ENTER... then the screen moved on and worked fine from there.

Maybe it will work for you if it's just on the first install screen as it was for me.

bladblad

Dabbler
This looks almost exactly the same as an issue I had when first booting with the debian ISO initially for setup.

I tore my hair out trying different VNC clients, settings and eventually just tried pressing ENTER... then the screen moved on and worked fine from there.

Maybe it will work for you if it's just on the first install screen as it was for me.
ubuntu work in VNC but the VM wont boot after 2nd restart....

jaspast

Cadet

Thanks. When I press up and down I can see the cursor moving in the fuzziness. That's just enough to make it past the fuzzy screen after a few rounds of trial and error.

Status
Not open for further replies.