freenas update 11.2-u7 breaks nextcloud

tweiner

Dabbler
Upon updating from 11.2-u6 to 11.2-u7. My nextcloud server was unreachable. From the Freenas interface it said that the jail is "up" but I can not get to the nextcloud interface and it will not allow a connection from the client.

I downgraded to 11.2-u6 and still broken.

solutions?

Thanks

Tony Weiner

msbxa

Contributor
Upon updating from 11.2-u6 to 11.2-u7. My nextcloud server was unreachable. From the Freenas interface it said that the jail is "up" but I can not get to the nextcloud interface and it will not allow a connection from the client.

I downgraded to 11.2-u6 and still broken.

solutions?

Thanks

Tony Weiner

Did you try to restart Nextcloud when you’re in 11.2-U7? If not can you try to restart again now while you’re in 11.2-U6?

tweiner

Dabbler
yes I tried restarting in both. the Freenas GUI says that it is running. I can ping the IP but there is nothing on port 80 or 443. I suspect that it is a webserver thing but beyond my experience.

msbxa

Contributor
I remember this problem used to happen to me but I never understood why it happened and how I managed to fix it. Can you check the following: go to Network>interface, does it show IP address 0.0.0.0 or something else? I am just guessing right now.

tweiner

Dabbler
the IP is fine. It may be a problem with nginx and mysql

Thank for the idea.