FreeNAS stops when installing plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinea55

Cadet
I have been trying to install plex plugin for a long time, Ive tried using the built in plugin installer, dosent work, and now I am trying to just create a jail for the plex server... And of course its not working and stuck at 99% and then it goes into this weird moving blue/white bar which gives me no indication of how long it will take (0 ETA)... Its been like this for a half hour now. Is there any way to fix this and create the jail?

ttzuIE4.png

Guinea55

Cadet
And now its showing this, basically the same thing that happens whenever I try to install a plugin:

r5IUmlK.png

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
You have a networking issue. Do you have a default gateway listed in your network settings? Did you configure the network in the jails settings?

Guinea55

Cadet
You have a networking issue. Do you have a default gateway listed in your network settings? Did you configure the network in the jails settings?
Is the default gateway your routers ip or the ip you want the server to be at (192.168.1.xx), or is it the ip that the server gave you to access the WebGUI?

Jailer

Not strong, but bad

pirateghost

Unintelligible Geek
Is the default gateway your routers ip or the ip you want the server to be at (192.168.1.xx), or is it the ip that the server gave you to access the WebGUI?
Your server isn't a gateway. Your router is likely your only gateway on your network.

You should take a few minutes to understand the basics of networking

Guinea55

Cadet
Um, so I changed some things in the network settings and it is still doing the same thing, here is the images of what I have (I do have the auto on). Is there anything else I need to change?

My routers IP is: 192.168.1.254

oITSCy3.png

ojMKJK0.png

Jailer

Not strong, but bad
So 192.168.1.254 is the address you access for the administration page for your router? That's seems odd. Also uncheck ipv6 autoconfigure unless you are on an ipv6 network.

Guinea55

Cadet
So 192.168.1.254 is the address you access for the administration page for your router? That's seems odd.
Yes, 192.168.1.254 is the address that when you go to it brings you to the router config page, I have AT&T U-Verse with their router. Also, I am going to try using the plugin installer method again with these new settings.

Guinea55

Cadet
When I used the plugin installer it got to this and its been like this for about more than 30 minutes, I will wait and see what happens. I hope it works this time.

What it is stuck at:

5shBDqX.png

Status
Not open for further replies.