Plex - No PMS Plugin Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.

BorisJ

Cadet
Hi

I've been running the plex plugin for quite a while now without issue. I'm trying to install WebTools2, the UnSupportedApps store replacement, I have it only half working. I started looking into my issue and found I need some Logs from the 'Jails/plexmediaserver_1/var/db/plexdata/Plex Media Server/Logs/PMS Plugin Logs' folder but I have nothing listed.... I checked the permissions and they look right to me. see the screen shot. I'm using the latest version of the plugin and I have restarted the jail to no avail....

Can anyone offer any assistance?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 02-02-16 at 03.06 PM.JPG
    Screen Shot 02-02-16 at 03.06 PM.JPG
    11.2 KB · Views: 257

mgb

Dabbler
I'm having the exact same issue. I'm trying to fix a broken channel and can't seem to get it to log anything.

Any luck?

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
I'm having the exact same issue. I'm trying to fix a broken channel and can't seem to get it to log anything.

Any luck?
are you on version 0.9.15.3? I just pulled in a change that apparently fixed logging on freebsd

mgb

Dabbler
Just updated and now the log files are present in /var/db/plexdata/Plex Media Server/Logs/PMS Plugin Logs

Thanks!

Joshua Parker Ruehlig

Hall of Famer
Just updated and now the log files are present in /var/db/plexdata/Plex Media Server/Logs/PMS Plugin Logs

Thanks!
no, prob =]

Status
Not open for further replies.