FreeNAS Customize GUI Application?

ezhiltcl

Dabbler
Hi Team,

is there any option is available to do the customization the GUI Application Dashboard ?. We are using the FreeNAS Application on our ServerPack Devices.

Our Query is :
Step 1. we need to create multiple users ==> [this option is available already. ]
Step 2. Each used required to login to GUI Applications. ( Currently, root user only having the access to GUI). is there any possible option is available on FreeNAS ? We required each user need to login to GUI.?
Step 3. if the Each users able to login to GUI Application. then we need the ROLE and Privileges access restriction

wkn

Dabbler
Is it a try for you, using NetData as your dashboard? It is pre-installed in FreeNAS and need only to be started.

ezhiltcl

Dabbler
Is it a try for you, using NetData as your dashboard? It is pre-installed in FreeNAS and need only to be started.

Hi Wkn,

Thanks for your response.

I am using FreeNAS. it is not per-installed. I have downloaded and installed the OS using the ISO file.

wkn

Dabbler
Which version of FreeNAS (i am using 11.2-u6)? When you look under Services, there is no netdata entry?

ezhiltcl

Dabbler
Which version of FreeNAS (i am using 11.2-u6)? When you look under Services, there is no netdata entry?

Hi Wkn,

Yeah, Netdata option is available under services.

I think, Netdata is used for performance management only. But I am looking for other Users needs to login to WEB GUI.
Root needs to give and assign the customize role & permission to access services under WEB GUI.

for example, the Lock storage pools (or) Un-lock storage. ( this option only viewable after given permission).