FN 11.3, SMB shares not visible in W10

jaccovdzaag

Dabbler
Hi there,

Since a while I'm running a new build of 11.3, and it has been up and running without any problems. However, a while ago I ran into some trouble with SMB shares. I've been away with my job and once I got back I dove into it again, without any results.
So, I'm going to try and explain my problem..

File structure:

/mnt/NAS/FREENAS/Various maps like Pictures/Movies/Series/Files.
/mnt/NAS/iocage/jails
/mnt/NAS/test/

As for the sharing, I made the 'test' dataset for testing purposes, whilst the 'FREENAS' dataset is the one I would like to make browsable by a Windows machine, mainly to make it useful for browsing through the folders and copying files to an external HDD.

I can't really recall if I made my dataset 'generic' or 'SMB' to start with, so I tried to make a share following this guide with a new user, dataset and share:

But, even after I've made that dataset and share, I still have troubles with it.
When I go in my file explorer (Windows 10) to my NAS (192.168.1.224) I am able to see the map 'test', but when I login with the credentials, Windows give a popup with me being unable to access the share.

Maybe there's an issue with a setting in Windows, but I can't think of one.

I found this thread, it looks like the same to me though, but when I apply it on the test folder, no magic happens:

For extra info:

root@freenas[/mnt/NAS]# ls -l
total 25
d---------+ 10 media media 11 Apr 20 14:00 FREENAS
drwxr-xr-x 9 root wheel 12 Dec 20 10:52 iocage
drwxrwxr-x+ 2 root wheel 2 Apr 20 16:51 test

root@freenas[/mnt/NAS]# getfacl FREENAS
# file: FREENAS
# owner: media
# group: media
user:admin:rwxpDdaARWcCos:fd-----:allow
everyone@:--------------:fd-----:allow