Fatal trap 12: page fault... When adding new jail or VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

onur

Dabbler
When I try to add VM and run it or just add new jail, the system hangs with the following error and reboots.

When VM added and run with network device.
Ekran_Al_nt_s.jpg

when Jail is just added:
Ekran_Al_nt_s.jpg

it looks like NIC network problem...
any ideas? Thank you.

my system:
FreeNAS running under XenServer 7.1 with the following setup,
FreeNAS-11.0-U1
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1650 v2 @ 3.50GHz
16342MB

Last edited:

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Any other vms or jails on this system? Also you are running under xen which could and be the problem.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

onur

Dabbler
Nextcloud plugin is working fine, but I manually assign IP in order to run it. When I use DHCP plugin does not start.
Thank you.

SweetAndLow

Sweet'NASty
Nextcloud plugin is working fine, but I manually assign IP in order to run it. When I use DHCP plugin does not start.
Thank you.
Sounds like you have lots of other problems to solve as well. I don't think I can help anymore. Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
Try on bare metal. If that fails, file a bug report. If it doesn't, file a bug report with your hypervisor.

onur

Dabbler
thank you for the replies.
I guess I will do a test-fresh install and check if it works. Probably it will result Xenserver compability problem with FreeNAS.

Somehow FreeBSD is not getting along well with Xenserver (got problems with PFsense under Xenserver before)

onur

Dabbler
Can not add standart plugins to the fresh FreeNAS install. Xenserver 7.1 and Freenas 11 does not get along well.

My main FreeNAS 11 has nextcloud plugin working but can not add new plugins (nextcloud plugin was upgraded from FreeeNAS 9.10). I successfully added plugins with FreeNAS 9.10, but with version 11 under Xenserver no more.

so I will post this bug/problem to Xenserver.

Status
Not open for further replies.