Doesn't show the enter web interface etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
be88c3f1e85a06ad1c47a733539a2d76.jpg
I installed the freenas perfectly yet it did not work.says no configured interfaces found.I've searched all over the internet

Sent from my Xperia Z3

Bidule0hm

Server Electronics Sorcerer
Last edited:

danb35

Hall of Famer
That means either that FreeNAS didn't detect a network interface, or that it detected an interface but wasn't able to configure it automatically (i.e., it wasn't connected to a DHCP server). Since you're running it on a laptop, I think the first is more likely. If you want to use FreeNAS, take a look through the manual, read the hardware recommendations threads, and try it on hardware that at least approaches what's recommended.

danb35

Hall of Famer
I don't think FreeNAS x64 (which is what you're running) would even boot on a 32-bit machine--but in any case, that is not the reason that it doesn't have an active network interface.

Ericloewe

Server Wrangler
I don't think FreeNAS x64 (which is what you're running) would even boot on a 32-bit machine--but in any case, that is not the reason that it doesn't have an active network interface.
It wouldn't.

The reason is probably because the NIC is Realtek or worse.

Since this is essentially a duplicate of the other thread, I'll go ahead and flag this for locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.