Custom dashboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plato

Contributor
Hi,

Is it possible to create a custom dashboard for reporting which doesn't need any authentication.

I have an airtame and it has Dashboard support that shows a web page when it's not connected to any device. I want it to show Disk / Network / CPU status / console etc.. I know they're available as separate entities but is there any way that we could display them on one page which doesn't need any authorization and refreshes just like in the current interface?

If there is no way right now, is it possible that it could be a feature in the future? I sometimes login to the interface just to check how my NAS fares and I think a lot of people could use a feature like that. You could also add an option to display it only on intranet or also over internet..

Plato

Contributor
I'll check this, but this probably needs logging in the graphite and some configurations on web interface. What I need is only a webpage which shows the status of NAS without entering any credentials or selecting any server which shares information.

danb35

Hall of Famer
You set up SexiGraf as a VM, and you enter its IP address in the FreeNAS configuration screens. Pretty straightforward, and lets you monitor the reporting data without logging in to the FreeNAS box.

Plato

Contributor
But if you know Airtame, you can only enter a webpage and it displays that webpage. There is no option to login or select something. It displays whatever is on that webpage only. That's why I wanted a page without any login or selection screens.

Status
Not open for further replies.