Dashboard issues after virtualization

kmklv

Cadet
Hello,

I set up FreeNAS environment on my server bare metal at first, and after some testing and readiness check, I installed ESXi and installed FreeNAS on the hypervisor.
After moving to virtualized environment, I've had some dashboard issues:

- Clicking on reports button on disks pane generates a report for my boot drive only (ada0) even though disk names on the dashboard are populated correctly (da0, da1). On the reports page, I can select the correct disk names to get correct reports, but the button on dashboard will always take me to the same report for ada0. Before virtualization, this would correctly populate the report for all drives without me having to select.

- After virtualization, memory usage, cpu usage, cpu utilization do not show up. Progress bar above the pane keeps moving, but no data shows up ever. However I can still click on reports button on the pane and get correct charts.

Is there a way to somehow force FreeNAS to regenerate the dashboard to resolve these issues? I also understand CPU temperature pane was not set up to work in a virtualized environment. Where can I find the files that generate these reports so I can modify them to get the data through ipmitool for the dashboard?

Thank you.