Django / WebGui issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerkbag

Dabbler
hi -- i have 9.2.1.3 running fine for the last few months. The other day I had a power failure, and since booting it up again the webGui is broken. (get page unavailable from nginx). Tried a few reboots and the same. Everything else is fine. nginx-error.log gives me errors of Failed (61: connection refused) while connecting to upstream.

I did some searching and think I narrowed this down to Django. service Django start gives me this error

unknown command: 'runfcgi'

I think this has to do with manage.py. I looked in /usr/local/www/freenasUI/ -- I see manage.py there and executable by everyone. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

EDIT: also I should add that I'd love any ideas that don't involve a re-install, because I have some manually created elements in place that are a bit of a pain to redo on a fresh USB stick.

D

dlavigne

Sounds like a bad USB stick. Have you saved your config? If so, it is trivial to reinstall to another stick.

jerkbag

Dabbler
you're right -- I'm just being lazy because all my autodownloaders run isolated off the ZFS drive (inherited from the pre-jail days), and a few other odds and ends I've added that need to be restup again. That said, prob USB stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.